Travel Service Center
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees and should not be considered free travel.
2. This All Inclusive Escape Offer is valid for two adults based on double occupancy. Accommodations are all inclusive for 4 days/3 nights. Additional nights are available upon request at special rates.
3. To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. For travel outside the United States, travelers need proof of citizenship in the form of a valid passport. U.S. resident aliens need an Alien Resident Card. Non U.S. aliens need a valid passport and valid U.S. Multiple Re-Entry Visa. U.S. resident aliens and non U.S. aliens must contact the appropriate consulate to inquire about necessary travel documents. Offer valid for residents of the U.S. and Canada only.
4. To receive your All Inclusive Escape Offer you must complete the attached Registration Validation Form and return via U.S. mail within 30 days of the Issue Date indicated. The All Inclusive Escape Offer offer expires 12 months from your activation date and all travel must be completed by that date.
5. Once your Registration Validation Form is received, your All Inclusive Escape Offer information will be emailed to you. This package includes your Reservation Request procedures and Bonus Offers.
6. All reservation requirements in this certificate must be met. A minimum of 60 days advance notice is required to process your request. Traveling guests are responsible for hotel taxes, resort fees and gratuities (approximately $60 per person per day). These fees must be paid at time of booking by credit card.
7. Travel is not permitted for seven (7) days before, after or on any Federal Holiday and Easter. Major holidays include New Year's Day, Martin L. King, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day. Offer is capacity controlled and subject to availability. Locations and properties are subject to change. Airline tickets, airport transfers, parking and miscellaneous expenses are not included.
8. The $50 registration fee is non-refundable. Cancellation penalties will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
9. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. If you would like information about travel insurance, please let us know.
10. Only one travel offer per household may be used in a 12 month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package. It is important that you do not leave for your trip until you have received written confirmation.
11. This program is for promotional use only, cannot be sold and cannot be redeemed for cash. Your All Inclusive Escape Offer is non-transferable without the prior expressed written approval of the fulfillment company. The certificate cannot be reused if reservation is cancelled.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. The fulfillment company is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control, causing the travel to become
unavailable. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute the components of the offered vacation and vary the itinerary should circumstances so require. Additionally, the fulfillment company reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without notice.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within
Hillsborough County, Florida.
All Inclusive Escape