Travel Service Center
Book & Go Vacation Program Overview
The Book & Go offer is an exciting program that provides accommodations for 4-days/3-nights for two adults and up to two children 12 and under. One adult must be at least 21 years of age or older.
After reviewing the terms and conditions of the offer, the next step of the program is to complete the Registration Activation form and return it along with a refundable $75 payment. Checks should be made payable to Travel Service Center. This deposit is refundable upon request. The Registration Activation form must be mailed and postmarked within 30 days of the issue date for this offer to be valid.
Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form and a $75 deposit, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. This email is typically sent within 2 weeks of the date you mailed your activation form. You will have one year from the activation date provided in your Welcome Aboard email to complete all travel. Please add PassportCRM.net and TravelServiceCTR.com to your safe list as your Welcome Letter email could possibly go to your Junk or Spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email.
The Welcome E-Mails will contain a link to the electronic Reservation Request Form which will allow you to submit your destination and date of travel. A second date and destination is optional and may be requested at a later time. If the alternate destination is the same as the first choice, then the date for this second request must be at least 30 days after the date of the first request. Different destinations on the first and second request will not require the 30 day interval. The completed Reservation Request Form must be received 60 days prior to the earliest departure date.
This promotional offer is for a 4 day and 3-night hotel stay. Your hotel nights cannot be split and must be used consecutively. If available, additional nights may be added at a discounted rate. The majority of accommodations will allow up to two children 12 and under in the same room. The promotional offer is for accommodations only and does not include taxes, fees, surcharges, resort/parking fees, cleaning fees, incidentals, or any other miscellaneous charges. Surcharges may apply for travel during peak seasons, over weekends, and on holidays. Taxes will vary by destination, but are typically $16.00 to $29.00 per night. The properties offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas. We cannot guarantee specific locations or properties. Properties will have a minimum three-star review on TripAdvisor.com. All reservations are based on Travel Service Center's promotional availability and are subject to change.
A verification agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your earliest requested date to verify and review your request. Your request will then be assigned to a reservation agent who will check promotional availability. You should then receive an email in approximately 7 to 10 business days listing available properties and options along with the corresponding taxes and surcharges (if applicable). All taxes and any surcharges due must be paid in full at the time of reservation. Please note promotional availability cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received and the reservation has been confirmed. If applicable, any resort/parking fees, cleaning fees, or incidentals charged to your room are payable directly to the property. If the promotional offer is unavailable for your requested dates and/or destination(s), the agent may provide you with an alternate option. All travel must be completed within 12 months of your activation date. Refunds of the initial $75 registration fee may be requested in writing within 30 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing a zero balance or if you choose not to travel, at any time prior to your offer’s expiration date. This promotional offer is considered void once a refund has been requested or your offer has expired.
We understand that plans may change. If you need to change your travel dates prior to confirming a reservation, please resubmit your request using the link contained in your original Welcome Aboard email (Step 3). Please keep in mind that you will still have to adhere to the terms & conditions of the offer when resubmitting your request. If you have any problems resubmitting your request, please contact our customer service department at 813-314-7913 between 9AM and 6PM ET, Monday-Friday. Once your reservation has been booked and confirmed, all pre-paid taxes and fees are non-refundable and changes are not permitted.
Surrounded by awe-inspiring seasonal beauty when you enter this vacation paradise.
Minnesota: Minneapolis/St. Paul Area
Missouri: Branson, Kansas City
Ohio: Cincinnati, Cleveland
Evergreen-scented peaks and abundant wildlife showcase this beautiful region.
Connecticut: Hartford/Springfield Area
Maryland: Baltimore/DC Area
New York: Albany
Virginia: Williamsburg, Norfolk/Virginia Beach Area
As the sunset cools into the evening, the night life heats up with an endless array of activities.
Arkansas: Hot Springs
Florida: Cocoa Beach/Daytona Beach Area, Orlando, Ft. Myers, Orlando, Tampa/St. Petersburg Area
Mississippi: Biloxi/Gulfport Area
South Carolina: Myrtle Beach
Tennessee: Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg Area, Memphis
Relaxed scenic mountain ranges and great weather makes this region perfect to visit.
Arizona: Phoenix/Scottsdale Area, Tucson
California: Los Angeles/Anaheim Area, Lake Tahoe/Reno Area, San Diego
Nevada: Las Vegas
Texas: Austin, Dallas, Houston, San Antonio
Utah: Salt Lake City
All Destinations are subject to change.
1. Activation form must be returned along with a $75 refundable deposit within thirty (30) days of the issue date.
2. Upon receipt of your deposit and activation form, you will be emailed an activation welcome letter providing information about booking procedures.
3. Accommodations for extra nights may be available for an additional fee.
4. All reservations are subject to promotional availability.
5. Do not make air or any other travel arrangements or leave for your vacation until you have received written confirmation.
6. Upon check-in, two forms of identification are required, one being a major credit card
(no debit cards please) and one being a photo ID.
7. Our website, travelpromotionsfaq.com provides general information about our program.
You may also send an email to: Info@travelpromotionsfaq.com
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotional offer requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
2. This offer provides accommodations for 4 days and 3 nights for two adults. Room nights must be used consecutively and cannot be split. The majority of the properties will allow up to two children at the age of 12 or under in the same room. At least one adult must be 21 years of age or older. Driver’s License is required for verification of age and major credit card required as a matter of hotel policy.
3. Customer must activate offer within 30 days from the issue date listed on their Book & Go Product. Upon receipt of your deposit and Activation Form, you will be e-mailed a Welcome Letter providing detailed booking information and a Reservation Request Form. The Reservation Request Form must be received at least 60 days prior to your first date of travel. A reservation agent will contact you approximately 30 days prior to your first travel date to confirm availability and review available options.
4. The properties offered may be located in the city you choose or in the surrounding areas. We cannot guarantee specific locations or properties. Properties will have a minimum three-star review on TripAdvisor. All reservations are based on Travel Service Center’s promotional availability and are subject to change. Promotional availability is limited during peak season(s), holidays and weekends. If available, surcharges may apply. All taxes and any applicable surcharges/upgrade fees are due at time of reservation. Travel is not permitted during blackout periods. Blackout periods are defined as seven days before or after a major US Holiday. Major holidays include New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. The fulfillment company reserves the right to substitute alternate dates and/or destinations at any time. Do not leave or make any travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation email from your reservation agent.
5. This offer is valid for one year from the activation date. All travel must be completed within 12 months of the activation date. Refunds may be requested in writing within 30 days of completion of travel with a hotel receipt showing no balance due or if you choose not to travel, at any time prior to the expiration date. This hotel stay promotional offer is considered void once a refund has been requested. Please mail refund requests to the following address: Travel Service Center - Refunds, 13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy. #2, Tampa FL 33618. Refunds will be mailed approximately three to four weeks after request is received. Requests for refunds may also be e-mailed to email@example.com. This offer is non-transferable without prior express written consent of the fulfillment company.
6. This offer is for hotel accommodations only and does not include room taxes and surcharges, transportation, meals, resort/parking fees, cleaning fees, incidentals
or other miscellaneous fees. Pets are not permitted. Traveler is responsible for all applicable room taxes and surcharges (if applicable) and are due at time of booking. Once booked, all prepaid taxes and fees are non-refundable, and changes are not permitted. Room upgrades may be available for a surcharge, however, property upgrades will only be available at published retail rates. Additional nights may be added for a preferred rate.
7. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
8. Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. It is important that you do not leave for your vacation until you have received written confirmation.
9. All vacation offers are subject to the fulfillment company’s availability and promotional inventory. Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation offers including, but not limited to, itineraries and destinations. Only one travel vacation offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor that purchased directly from Travel Service Center.
11. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
12. The fulfillment company, its agents or assignees, act only as an agent for the hotel and will not assume any responsibility for any loss, delay, accident, act of terrorism, injury or damage to persons, property, or any liability whatsoever arising from or in conjunction with services provided.
13. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that the fulfillment company will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
14. The fulfillment company reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final
and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid
in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. Incentive Offer expires 2 years from revision date located in the bottom right
corner of activation form.
Governing Law. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts
of laws or choice of law rules. All legal actions relating to this Agreement shall be brought in the state or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida. These offers are fulfilled by the Travel Service Center.