Q: What is included in the Hawaiian Paradise offer?
A: This promotional offer entitles the recipient to a four night discounted hotel stay in a standard room on the island of Oahu for two adults with optional nights available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai or Hawaii the Big Island for an additional fee.
Q: When does my offer expire?
A: You must complete all travel within 12 months of your Registration Activation date.
Q: Is there an age requirement to use this offer?
A: The primary traveler must be at least 21 years of age and must have a valid driver’s license and a major credit card at time of check-in.
Q: Does the offer include airfare or ground transportation?
A: No, this offer does not include airfare or any ground transportation. However, Travel Service Center can assist you with optional airfare, hotel transfers, car rental, and/or sightseeing tours.
Q: How do I activate my offer?
A: After you have reviewed the terms of the offer, fully complete the Registration Activation Form and mail it along with your Registration Activation Fee to the address provided on the form. It normally takes 10-15 business days to process your Registration Activation Form and Registration Fee once it has been received. Any forms that are incomplete or forms that are received with insufficient funds will be returned and may delay the registration process.
Q: Is the Registration Fee refundable?
No, the Registration Fee is non-refundable.
Q: I have mailed my Registration Activation Form along with the Registration Fee. What is the next step?
A: Once we have received and processed your Registration Activation Form and Registration Fee, we will email you a Welcome Aboard letter in approximately 10-15 business days. Please be sure to check your spam/junk mail folders in addition to your inbox for this email. When you are ready to submit your request, click on the link contained in the email to access the travel request form. Please be sure to review the terms again before submitting your request.
Q: Do I have to provide advance notice when I submit my travel request?
A: Yes, we must receive your travel request form a minimum of 60 days in advance of your earliest requested date.
Q: When will I be contacted once I’ve submitted my travel request?
A: Our reservation agents will contact you a minimum of 30-45 days prior to your requested date.
Q: Am I guaranteed to receive my requested travel dates?
A: Unfortunately, no. Although our reservation agents will try their best to accommodate your first request, we ask that you provide a second date in case your first date is not available. It is important that you do not purchase airline tickets or leave for your vacation until you have received written confirmation from Travel Service Center.
Q: Are there any blackout dates?
A: Yes, hotel stays are not permitted a full 7 days before, after or on any Federal Holiday or Easter.
Q: What am I responsible for paying at time of reservation?
A: There is a $50 per person per night charge for room taxes, housekeeping and reservation processing which will be collected at time of reservation. Some rooms can accommodate up to 4 people; however, the charge for the third and fourth person is $25 per person per night, regardless of age. Surcharges may apply based on current promotional availability and cannot be determined until the time of reservation.
Q: What type of accommodations are provided?
A: The offer is for standard hotel accommodations that have received a minimum three-star review from TripAdvisor.com. The specific hotels will vary based on promotional inventory. The reservation agent may also provide options to upgrade your accommodations for an additional cost.
Q: Are there any fees I am responsible for paying once I arrive at the hotel?
A: It is not uncommon for hotels to charge a daily resort/hotel fee as well as a fee for parking. These miscellaneous fees, in addition to any incidentals charged to your room, are not covered by the offer and will be collected by the hotel directly.
Q: Can I cancel or change my reservation once it has been confirmed?
A: Reservations are typically non-refundable and cannot be changed once it has been confirmed. In the event you are able to cancel or change your reservations, penalties may apply. Travel Service Center highly recommends that you purchase optional travel protection insurance.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This promotional offer requires fees and should not be considered free travel.
2. The vacation offer entitles the recipient to a four night hotel stay in a standard hotel room on the island of Oahu for two adults with optional nights available on Oahu, Maui, Kauai or the Big Island for an additional fee. To be eligible for this offer, travelers must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license and a major credit card.
3. Complete the order form and mail to Travel Service Center with the $59 processing fee. Upon receipt of processing fee, an Activation Reservation voucher will be emailed to you. Upon receipt of the Activation Reservation voucher, please review the terms and submit the reservation request forms in the allotted time. All reservation request forms must be received at least 60 days prior to your first choice date. You have 12 months from your activation date to complete your hotel stay.
4. There is a $50 per person per night charge for room taxes, housekeeping and reservation processing which will be collected at time of reservation. Some rooms can accommodate up to 4 people; however, the charge for the third and fourth person is $25 per person per night, regardless
of age, and is also collected at the time of reservation. Surcharges may apply based on current promotional availability and cannot be determined until the time of reservation.
5. Hotel stays are not permitted a full 7 days before, after or on any Federal Holiday, Easter and Hawaiian holidays of King Kamehameha Day in June and Statehood Day in August.
6. This offer is for hotel accommodations only and does not include room taxes, transportation, airfare, additional room nights, meals or any other miscellaneous expenses. Travel Service Center can assist you with airfare, hotel transfers, car rental, and/or optional sightseeing tours.
7. It is the responsibility of the traveler to provide proper documentation such as Passports, Birth Certificates, Visas, Photo IDs, etc. for international departure, if necessary. It is important that you do not purchase any airline tickets or leave for your vacation until you receive written confirmation from Travel Service Center.
8. The $59 Registration Processing Fee is non-refundable and is used for account creation/servicing and for enrollment in the Preferred Customer Benefit Program.
9. An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this program. Important and time sensitive communications such as travel quotes and payment authorization will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement. Upon receipt and processing of your Registration Activation Form/payment, a Welcome Aboard email will be sent to you containing instructions on how to book your travel. Please be sure to
check your junk or spam folders. It is your responsibility to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, an offer cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
10. Travel insurance is highly recommended. It is important that you do not leave for your vacation until you have received a written confirmation from your reservation agent. Travel insurance is
recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements. Travel Insurance is offered by Travel Service Center.
It is important that you do not make any other travel arrangements until you have received a confirmation of your reservation from Travel Service Center.
11. Only one travel vacation offer per household may be used in a 12-month period. This offer is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount. This offer is non-transferable after activation.
12. This offer is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotional offer cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotional offer is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor.
13. By participating in this vacation offer the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this offer or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
14. Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
15. Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this offer at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions cannot be changed or altered by any
statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this offer. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided. All terms of this offer must be met or the offer will be voided.
Travel Service Center