Your Land & Sea VACATION Promotion Includes:
3 Night Cruise for Two Adults leaving from Port Canaveral or Miami, Florida - Experience Carnival Cruise Line and be prepared for non-stop excitement and fun for
the entire family! Feast around the clock as all of your delicious meals and snacks
including some of the best fine dining at sea are included. Visit tropical ports and take
in local culture in places such as Nassau in the baby blue Bahamas. There is nothing quite
like sailing the Carnival fun ships!*
Hotel Accommodations for 3 Days & 2 Nights in Orlando, Florida -
Experience “The Theme Park Capital of the World” by spending 3 days in beautiful, fun and exciting Orlando. Choose from select hotels that are convenient and close to area attractions. Attend a theme park during the day, return to your hotel for a late afternoon dip in the pool and then venture out for a night on the town and experience all Orlando has to offer! These hotel and resorts are perfect for weekend getaways or lengthy
vacations. Stay at properties such as Comfort Inn and Suites, Clarion Suites, Ramada, Baymont Inn and Suites or similar during your sun and fun Orlando stay.**
The cost for traveling guests will be $299 per person plus applicable government, cruise and hotel taxes. Package upgrades are available including Deluxe and Luxury Resort properties! Look for your Welcome Aboard email for more information.
IMPORTANT: Do not leave for your vacation until you receive your written confirmation and cruise documents.
You are automatically enrolled into our Preferred Customer Benefit Program simply by
registering this promotion. The benefit program includes:
- Access to our private Resort Condo booking engine which instantly puts hundreds of properties from all over the world at your fingertips…all with substantially discounted rates up to 70% off!
- Access to special cruise, hotel and vacation discount promotions.
- Receive an All-Inclusive Escapes vacation offer along with our popular Dollars-Off Deal program promotion!
Step 1: Please read the entire brochure, making sure you understand the terms and conditions of this offer.
Step 2: Complete the Registration Activation Form and mail it to: TRAVEL SERVICE CENTER
13014 N. Dale Mabry Hwy #2, Tampa, FL 33618
Step 3: Once your Registration Activation Form is received and processed, we will email you your Land and Sea Vacation reservation procedures.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion requires payment of fees/taxes and should not be considered free travel.
- This Land & Sea Vacation promotion is valid for a 3-night/4-day cruise and 2-night/3-day hotel stay for two adults (double occupancy required). Cruise accommodations are an entry-level, inside cabin. The hotel component of this offer providesaccommodations in a standard room at properties such as Comfort Inn and Suites,Clarion Hotel and Suites, Baymont Inn and Suites or similar in or around Orlando, FL. Rooms may be able to accommodate up to two children under the age of 18, but additional fees could apply. Room requests including bedding type cannot be guaranteed.
- To be eligible for this promotion, travelers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card. U.S. Citizens: Proof of citizenship is required to travel. Traveler’s must have a valid U.S. passport or a government issued photo I.D. in conjunction with a birth certificate (or copy of birth certificate with raised seal). Non-U.S. citizens should consult their consulate.
- To activate your Land & Sea Vacation promotion, you must complete the Registration Activation Form and return it with your $100 deposit (U.S. currency only) via U.S. mail within 30 days from the Issue Date listed on the form. The Land & Sea Vacation promotion expires 12 months from your Activation Date. All travel must be booked prior to the expiration date and all travel must be completed within 18 months from the Activation Date.
- Once your Registration Activation Form and deposit are received, further correspondence will be emailed to you, including your Activation Number, Activation Date and booking procedures. Please be sure to contact us if you do not receive this Welcome Aboard email. Unfortunately, this promotion cannot be extended for non-receipt of this email.
- All reservation requirements in this promotion must be met. A minimum of 90 days advanced notice is required to process your reservation request. The cost for traveling guests will be $299 per person plus applicable government, cruise and hotel taxes. These fees must be paid immediately via credit card once your travel requests have been accepted and reserved. Package upgrades may be available for an additional cost. Packaged rates do not include resort and/or parking fees, cleaning fees or incidentals charged to your room. These fees, if applicable, are payable to the property.
- Packaged rates are based and contingent on promotional availability during non-peak season(s). Sailings are available on select dates with an additional charge per person for high and peak season, when available. Holiday travel is excluded from this offer. This promotion is capacity controlled and is subject to availability. Airline tickets, airport transfers, gratuities, parking and miscellaneous expenses are not included. Rates for third or fourth person in your cabin, when available must be purchased through the Travel Service Center at the published brochure rate from the specific cruise lines.
- The Registration Activation Deposit of $100 will be applied in its entirety to the cost of the reservation. If you decide not to travel, the Registration Activation Deposit is refundable, minus a $25.00 agency servicing fee. To receive a refund of this deposit, a written request must be received prior to booking a reservation and prior to the expiration date of the promotion. The expiration date is defined as one year from the offer’s activation date, which is listed on the Welcome Aboard email. Please allow a minimum of 4 weeks to receive a refund. If eligible, refunds may be expedited for a $20.00 rush fee (mailed via USPS Priority Mail within 3 business days of request being received). The offer will be considered void once a refund has been requested and issued. The hotel segment of this package cannot be used until the cruise segment is booked. The cruise and hotel segments are not refundable, nor will a travel credit be provided, under any circumstances, once either have been booked. Change fees will apply once your reservation has been confirmed.
- An email account or access to an email account is a requirement to use this promotion. Important and time sensitive communications, such as travel quotes and payment authorization, will need to be sent electronically through email. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to this requirement.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
- All vacation promotions are subject to the Travel Service Center’s availability and promotional inventory. The Travel Service Center reserves the right to substitute the components of these vacation promotions including, but not limited to itineraries and destinations. Only one travel vacation promotion per household may be used in a 12-month period. This promotion is not valid for groups and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional travel package or discount. . Once activated, this promotion may only be transferred with written approval from the Travel Center and full payment of the $30 transfer fee.
- This promotion is void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. This promotion cannot be exchanged for cash or monetary consideration, resold and cannot be reproduced. This promotion is considered void if bartered at any time or sold to the end user or if not paid by the primary issuing merchant or distributor. The voucher number and issue date on the Registration Activation Deposit Form must be fully completed by the participating sponsor to validate your Land & Sea Vacation promotion.
- By participating in this vacation promotion, the end user agrees that Travel Service Center will not be held liable for any actual or potential losses, including without limitation, compensation or consequential damages, either in contract or in tort, by either persons or property, arising out of this promotion or in connection therewith or by misrepresentation by a third party.
- The Travel Service Center is not to be held responsible for any act of God, and/ or any other circumstances beyond its control causing your travel to become unavailable.
- Travel Service Center reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time or change these terms and conditions without notice. These terms and conditions are final and cannot be changed or altered by any statement, merchant or representative of any unauthorized person(s). No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with this promotion. All terms of this promotion must be met or the promotion will be voided. This promotion cannot be distributed more than 2 years from revision date, which is located in the lower right hand corner of the Registration Activation Form.
Governing Law: This agreement shall be governed by and constructed in accordance
with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to conflicts of laws or choice
of law rules. All legal actions relating to this agreement shall be brought in the state
or federal courts located within Hillsborough County, Florida.
*Logos/intellectual property are owned by Carnival and Select Hotel Properties.
**Trademarks, logos and other intellectual property are owned by the respective hotel company and brand and are being used by a Florida registered seller of travel.